Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what do i think of blogging?

This semester I'm required to write in this blog for my EDU 300 class with Dr. Duncan. Our first assignment is to write what we think about blogging. Well, let me tell you: I feel like a weirdo. I haven't done this since the 9th grade when xanga made a brief appearance in the online networking world. I wrote about superficial things dealing with school, church, friends, boy toys etc. aka it was lame and I've only made one failed attempt at journaling since then when my aunt bought me a journal as a graduation present. I think I wrote one entry before I tore the two pages out and the empty notebook now sits on the bookshelf at my parents' house. So right now I'm not sure if this will be a strictly EDU 300 blog, or if it will leak into other areas of my life. Here goes nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm the same way! I often start a journal and then rip the pages out after a few entries. It must run in our genes. I'll follow along in your blog and make snarky comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well appreciate you being a good sport and giving blogging another whirl! Of course it doesn't help that I'm requiring you and it's part of your grade...hee hee! I see you already have a host of followers, so this could be lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete